Thursday, May 19, 2011

How to make a keyboard for your doll



A couple of days ago, I got the AG magazine. I was so pleased this time to find that they had a section on how to make different instruments for your doll! But today, I made the piano. Since I didn't have the right materials, I made it my own way! Of course, the one I made doesn't have legs...
Materials:
black paint
piano keys(print outs at http://www.americangirlmagazine.com/, go to start the fun)
tape
paint brush
shoebox lid

Okay, first, paint the outside of the shoebox lid with the black paint.
Then, once it dries, tape the piano keyson the edge of the box(look at the last pic) and voila! Your keyboard is finished!
If you want to add legs, here's what you need:
2 tissue rolls
black paint

What you do is paint both rolls black(maybe some silver paint on the bottom) then balence the keyboard on top!
Good luck!
C-Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment