Monday, August 8, 2011

No Sew Jean Dress!!!!

Hey! I am sure you guys have realized that I have showed you the no sew jean skirt. So, I decided to make a jean dress:) Okay, you'll need jeans(preferbly ones that are about the width of your doll) and scissors!!!
First, you'll need to cut a jean leg to the desired length of the dress(make it a little longer than the desired length). Then on the top of the "dress" cut it to make it slanted(as shown on the picture). After you do that, cut a circle into the dress where the higher part of the slant is.
Optional:
As you can see on the picture, the strap is knotted. The way you do that is you cut the part on top of the strap. Then, what you will do is once your doll has her dress on, you knot it. Enjoy!!!!!!!
C-Dog

1 comment:

  1. That's SO cute!! =D If I ever don't need a pair of jeans anymore, I'll make that!!
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete