Monday, January 9, 2012

Awesome Youtuber who makes cool crafts for dolls!!!

Hey everyone! It has been a while since my last post and I was searching on youtube cute no sew, no glue chair for dolls. And, I came up with this SUPER cute american girl size chair for your doll! I already made one and I will be showing the photos some other time!!! I think personally, it is one of the best chair I have EVER made!!! Well have fun watching:)
TIP: What she means by fill in the empty spaces is that she means to connect one of the lines to the other!!
How cute was that???? Have a great 2012:)
C- Dog

2 comments:

  1. Okay.. THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I am definitely making that for my dolls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @pixygirl688
      I know! I love it so much! I am going to show mine that I made soon. Now if only I could find my camera...

      Delete